Next to the image, the headline is the first thing a user sees of the ad. This determines whether he clicks on the ad or not. For this reason, we would like to give you tips on how to formulate this.
Tip: If you need help, take a look at ours Service sales advice
The ad title should be meaningful so that the user knows what is behind the ad. It should therefore contain the following elements:
- Name of the web project
- State (income or potential, etc.)
- Category (online shop, startup, …)
Of course, all of this is easy to say. For this reason, we would like to give you a few more examples of headlines that appeal to customers and are directly informative. Here are the examples:
- Well-running online shop “Name” with ongoing income
- Online shop for children’s shoes (name)
- Startup “Name” with first income
- Affiliate project for dice without income with potential
- Well-visited blog on the subject of shoes with mounting potential
- Affiliate projects on the topic of cups for residual income
We hope to have helped you with this and now recommend that you create your ad directly so that your web project can be sold quickly.